Saturday, July 23, 2011

CLASS SHOUT OUT

Sorry I'm a little late on reading everyone's comments from the day that I presented, but I would like to send a huge THANK YOU to everybody for being supportive and encouraging. You all SERIOUSLY have encouraged me to pursue one of my dreams to host real and meaningful multicultural education workshops for field teachers! This has been a dream of mine since high school when my Physics teacher showed us the games that he played during their ME workshop and you all have pushed me to make that happen. I will start planning over our little break after summer classes and I hope that you all will give me some suggestions on what has impacted you the most so that I can incorporate them into my workshops!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment