Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ED435 7/26/11

Oh boy Jonathan!!!!! Our group had a VERY interesting conversation around gender roles. LOL! We started off discussing handwriting and the idea that girls write better than boys. Although I could not relate to that way of thinking, I did mention that on a whole I do tell students that I will not take their work if it is messy. Our group also touched upon the idea of not minorities realizing that they can not be a crutch for minorities, but their help is appreciated. Oh yea, Who ran the White House? Bill or HIllary? (joke directed to Jonathan). Siobahn has left the building. LOL!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I recall saying, Siobahn has left the building, LOL!! : ) You are too hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Im just seeing this now. We did have a very interesting discussion. But I still stand by my remarks :-)

    ReplyDelete